Breakfast: in the Cloisters Restaurant between 07:00 until 10:00 hrs.
Lunch: Lunch menu is served between 12:30 and 15:00 hrs, at the Ritual Lounge Soma.
Dinner: in the Cloisters Restaurant between 19:30 until 22:00.
A la carte dinner: once per week at Sale e Pepe Italian restaurant, once at Platia Meze restaurant, once at Wasabi Sushi bar and once at Central café, between 18:00- 20:30.
Prior reservation is required at all restaurants.
Cold Snacks: at Ritual Lounge Soma between 10:00-23:00 (please see our All Inclusive menu)
Hot Snacks: at Ritual Lounge Soma between 10:00 – 12:00 and 15:00-18:00
(please see our All Inclusive snack menu)
Unlimited cone ice cream at Ritual Lounge Soma between 10:00-18:00
Between 16:30-17:30 at Central Café: Coffee, Tea & biscuits (Filter, Espresso, Cappuccino,
Tea & Coffee making Facilities: Provided in your room, replenished daily.
Drinks: served only during dinner time at any selected restaurant and at Ritual Lounge Soma
• Selection of Alcoholic drinks
(Whisky, Gin, Vodka, Rum, Tequila, Ouzo, Brandies, Liqueurs Sherries, Commandaria, Vermouth)
• Rich Variety of Flavorsome Cocktails:
(All cocktails which are marked with All Inclusive sign on menu AI)
• Selection of local beers (Keo, Carlsberg / draught only)
• House wines (Red, White, Rose, served by glass)
• Selection of various Juices (Orange, Grapefruit, Apple & Pineapple)
• Selection of Soft Drinks (Coca Cola, Diet Cola, Seven-up, Diet Seven up, Soda Water and
Tonic Water / draught only)
• Water – Mineral and local Sparkling Water
• Coffee- Filter Coffee, Espresso, Cappuccino, Cyprus Coffee and Tea
• A maximum of one drink per person per order will be served at any time.
Freshly squeezed Juices at an extra charge.
Sports Facilities: Usage of the “Aqua Health Club’ from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Daytime use of Tennis Court & equipment. Sauna once per stay.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The AI package is available only at the mentioned restaurants. Any consumption of food
or beverage in restaurants not included in this scheme will be charged extra.
• All food & drinks are to be consumed within the restaurants & bars and not to be taken
to the guest rooms.
• All beverages are available in Cloisters Restaurant and Ritual Lounge Soma from 10:00
until 23:00 hrs
• To ensure that all guests on the all inclusive option have an opportunity to enjoy all the
facilities we kindly request you to adhere to the specified time limits listed above.
• All sports activities dependant on availability and weather conditions.
• The operation in the outdoor areas is subject to weather permitting
• All non-locally produced drinks and exclusive brand names of liquors or spirits.
• Freshly squeezed and pure fruit juices, as well as local sparkling wine, crisps and pre-packaged ice-creams.
Telephone, laundry, safe deposit box, massage, facial treatment.
• Tuition for tennis including lost ball fee (euro 3.50 per ball). Floodlight use for evening
tennis (coin operated fee)
PLEASE NOTE THAT WRISTBANDS ARE TO BE WORN AT ALL TIMES. THE HOTEL STAFF HAS BEEN INSTRUCTED TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE NOT WEARING THE BAND. LOST AND DESTROYED BANDS WILL BE CHARGED AT euro 2.00
• The all-inclusive facility applies only to the guests who have booked this option. Drinks and food cannot be obtained for friends who are not on an all-inclusive basis.
Should this be abused it will result in the all inclusive facility being withdrawn.
• The hotel reserves the right to refuse the service of alcohol to anyone under 18 and to discontinue to serve alcohol to anyone who has consumed excessive amounts resulting in behavior disruptive to other guests. Should you need any further information then please do not hesitate to contact either the hotel management or your representative.
• Guests visiting a restaurant without a reservation will be charged at full price.